- Chicken breast 2
- Boiled rice 400 gram
- Peas 1 cup
- Capsicum 1 cup
- Mushrooms 1 cup
- Egg 8
- Chicken powder 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Dark soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Spring onion 8
- Hilal Cooking Oil or butter as required
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Boil chicken and shred it.
- Whish the eggs and add spring onion and salt to it. Mix well.
- In a frying pan, heat some Hilal Cooking Oil and mushrooms lightly.
- Add chicken, boiled peas, capsicum to mushrooms and stir fry.
- Add dark soya sauce to it and whisk egg, chicken powder and make scrambles egg. Mix well.
- Add light soya sauce, black pepper and at the end add boiled rice.
Stir fry it and when ready, dish it out and serve hot.