- Beef 300 gm (medium diced)
- Green shallots 2
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 1 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp
- White pepper 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Baati Banaspati as required
- Garlic 4 cloves
- In deep heavy sauce pan, Baati Banaspati, sear beef and garlic for about few minutes or until browned all over.
- Add green shallots, black pepper, white pepper, onions, worcestershire sauce, and oyster sauce to it.
- Cover lightly and simmer over low heat for 1 ½ hours, turning beef occasionally or until beef is tender.
- Stir in the corn flour blended with the water re-boil, stirring until thickened.
- Serve with tomato slices, cucumber slices and fresh mint leaves.