- Chicken (small pieces) 500 gm
Tomatoes roughly grind
Ginger finely sliced 2 tbsp
Green chilies 4-5
Fresh green coriander 1 bunch
Crushed dry coriander 1 tsp
- Crushed cumin seeds 1 tsp
Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Salt to taste
- Hilal Banaspati ¼ cup
- Heat Hilal Banaspati in a wok and add the garlic and ginger paste,
- Then add crushed coriander and cumin, stir well.
- Now add chicken, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add green chilies (with one slit down) and fresh coriander and mix it well.
- Add roughly grind tomatoes, salt, crushed red chili and turmeric.
- Cook covered with lid till the chicken is done, and the water has dried.
- Garnish with sliced ginger,green chilies and fresh coriander.
- Serve hot with chappati or naan.